rede ex aequo

Olá Visitante21.ago.2019, 17:07:38

Autor Tópico: Don't speak Portuguese?... Here's Your Topic...  (Lida 38929 vezes)

Don't speak Portuguese?... Here's Your Topic...

Offline Arms

• Membro Vintage
  • Género: Masculino
    • Reflection
So, this is the sweatiest touch of my loneliness. Being here, in this white walled, cramped room trying to figure out exactly how I feel - as if that comes to some comfort. Small spikes piercing my heart in several places. A blood-dripping heart, aching for some kind of relief - the kind that never comes. And here I start to dream memories that I never had. Yeah! And that’s one of the few bliss of being single since birth. Some people make a mistake thinking that loners are lonely people; not necessarily. They have learned to fully embrace their solitude. There are low moments of course, but they don't have to suffer the many pains of memories of sharing. They learn to live daily life without the painful thoughts of ever being coupled up with someone. It is solitude, not loneliness. They are different concepts. They can only imagine a heart being broken, but they never felt it. So they don't cope with it. They can only imagine how it is to be held, loved, kissed and slept with, but they never felt it. So they don't miss it. But, what can one do when he returns to the state where he's to cope with his solitude after giving away his heart? You give yourself away to someone with hopes and fears... and that person wraps you up, tears you into small puzzled pieces and throws you on the floor. And walks away. Just like that.

And all that's left for you to do is pick up those pieces and figure out how the glue back together. But you'll always be able to see the places where you where ripped apart.
    Se dependes unicamente dos outros para seres feliz prepara-te para ficares desiludido.
    Instead of telling people to plan ahead, we should tell them to plan to be surprised.

Offline MeninO do MaR

• Associad@
    • Membro Elite
    • where the hell is my chiffon?
      • ex aequo aveiro
    "...there was a boy, a very strange, enchanted boy. They say he wondered very far, very far, over land and sea."

Life didn't have to be like back home: meeting the same people with the same frustrations and jealousies every single day, every single hour.
    I need a place where people can actually have genuine passion for what they do and are willing to be the best of themselves and give the best of themselves to other, asking very little in return.
      Estava num daqueles dias em que necessitava do sabor a mudança. Há que saber a definição de aproveitar, saborear e, sobretudo, viver. "Luta por uma vida. Luta por seres feliz. Não se muda do dia para a noite, mas muda-se de dia para dia." Sou o Raimundo-mau-feitio e o meu segredo... é ser assim!

Offline Arms

• Membro Vintage
        • Reflection
      To much work and no play makes Arms a very very sad gay!
      (Note: play in the sense of games and fun stuff. Don't start to make movies about that!)
        Se dependes unicamente dos outros para seres feliz prepara-te para ficares desiludido.
        Instead of telling people to plan ahead, we should tell them to plan to be surprised.

hal

• Visitante
        To much work and no play makes Arms a very very sad gay!
        (Note: play in the sense of games and fun stuff. Don't start to make movies about that!)

lol

Offline τοRoyalSizeΚΞ

• Orador(a)
          • Membro Vintage
          Ahoj moje české kamarádi!
          Tady je fórum z organizace “Ex-aequo”. To je LGBT portugalská asociace (z lesb, gay, bi a transgendera), v tomto strana máte dobrá místa kde můžete mluvit o co chcete, jestli to neznáte a nemluvíte portugalsky můžeme mluvit anglicky, francouzky, špaňelsky…nebo česky! Samozřejmě (ale, prosím vás, přeložíte do jiného jazyka, že my portugalci rozumíme) lol.
          Tu je konverzace o portugalský LGBT světa. Chcete vědět jako my portugalské mladíce žíme v Portugalsku? Možna můžeme srovnat český a portugalský LGBT světi.

Tak, na shle! A mějte se hezký!! ;)
          « Última modificação: 9 de Fevereiro de 2008 por thwRoyalSizeCX »

Offline Sappho

• Membro Ultra
            • Género: Feminino
            That's polish tak?

Nie moove popolsko  :P
              I have the choice of being constantly active and happy or introspectively passive and sad. Or I can go mad by ricocheting in between.

Sylvia Plath, The Unabridged Journals of Sylvia Plath

Offline Pleyadiana

• Novo Membro
              Hola! soy una chica española que estará en Lisboa hasta diciembre y me gustaría conocer a gente para amistad, para tomar un café, ir de compras o dar un paseo por esta ciudad tan bonita..

Un saludo!!

Offline Atomic

• Membro Ultra
                • Everything changes when you grow old...
                  • Somos Blergh
                Hello everyone! I thought this topic deserved to be brought up from the dephts of the "outras conversas" sub-forum! How's the international community doing?

Tópicos relacionados

Assunto / Iniciado por Respostas Última mensagem
                1145 Respostas
                125450 Visualizações
                Última mensagem 27 de Agosto de 2015
                por Odra
                1568 Respostas
                158204 Visualizações
                Última mensagem 26 de Junho de 2014
                por miss_g
                37 Respostas
                4042 Visualizações