rede ex aequo

Olá Visitante13.out.2019, 22:22:27

Autor Tópico: Citações memoráveis de filmes inesquecíveis  (Lida 17627 vezes)

Citações memoráveis de filmes inesquecíveis

tangled-up-girl

• Visitante
" Greg: I shouldn't have to kiss you for you to know I love you.
    Molly: I didn't ask you if you loved me. I asked you if you wanted me.
    Greg: I don't see the difference."

The four-faced liar

Offline _ricardo_

• Membro Sénior
    • Género: Masculino
    "A few times in my life I’ve had moments of absolute clarity. When for few brief seconds the silence drowns out the noise and I can feel rather than think, and things seem so sharp and the world seems so fresh. It’s as though it had all just come into existence.
    I can never make these moments last. I cling to them, but like everything, they fade. I have lived my life on these moments. They pull me back to the present, and I realize that everything is exactly the way it was meant to be.”

A Single Man (2009)
      "Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." Albert Einstein

PsyGirl_Av

• Visitante
      Melvin Udall: "I might be the only person on the face of the earth that knows you're the greatest woman on earth. I might be the only one who appreciates how amazing you are in every single thing that you do, and how you are with Spencer, "Spence," and in every single thought that you have, and how you say what you mean, and how you almost always mean something that's all about being straight and good. I think most people miss that about you, and I watch them, wondering how they can watch you bring their food, and clear their tables and never get that they just met the greatest woman alive. And the fact that I get it makes me feel good, about me."

Melhor É Impossível (1997)

Offline _ricardo_

• Membro Sénior
        Melvin Udall: "I might be the only person on the face of the earth that knows you're the greatest woman on earth. I might be the only one who appreciates how amazing you are in every single thing that you do, and how you are with Spencer, "Spence," and in every single thought that you have, and how you say what you mean, and how you almost always mean something that's all about being straight and good. I think most people miss that about you, and I watch them, wondering how they can watch you bring their food, and clear their tables and never get that they just met the greatest woman alive. And the fact that I get it makes me feel good, about me."

Melhor É Impossível (1997)

Adoro o Jack Nicholson nesse filme!
          "Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." Albert Einstein

Offline guiltypleasures

• Membro Total
          • Género: Feminino
            • ma' place <3
          “Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who have ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see it squandered. An entire generation, pumping gas, waiting tables. Slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don’t need. We’re the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no great war, no great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives. We’ve all been raised on television to believe that one day we’d all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars, but we won’t. We’re slowly realizing that fact. And we are very, very pissed off.”

- Fight Club, so good ..
            i hope manners is the next cool trend

Elsivier

• Visitante
            "Finished in a frenzy that reminded me of our last night in Cambridge. Watched my final sunrise, enjoyed a cigarette. Didn’t think the view could be anymore perfect, until I saw that beat-up trilby. Honestly, Sixsmith, as ridiculous as that thing makes you look, I don’t believe I’ve ever seen anything more beautiful. Watched you for as long as I dared. I don’t believe it was a fluke that I saw you first. I believe there is another world waiting for us, Sixsmith. A better world. And I’ll be waiting for you there. I believe we do not stay dead long. Find me beneath the Corsican stars where we first kissed. Yours eternally. R.F."

Cloud Atlas

Offline nevertoolatetobehappy

• Associad@ Honorári@
              • Membro Elite
              • Be yourself. Be happy. Be nice.
                • Tiny Ripple Hope
              Citação que não precisa de apresentações:

Howard Beale: I don't have to tell you things are bad. Everybody knows things are bad. It's a depression. Everybody's out of work or scared of losing their job. The dollar buys a nickel's worth, banks are going bust, shopkeepers keep a gun under the counter. Punks are running wild in the street and there's nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do, and there's no end to it. We know the air is unfit to breathe and our food is unfit to eat, and we sit watching our TV's while some local newscaster tells us that today we had fifteen homicides and sixty-three violent crimes, as if that's the way it's supposed to be. We know things are bad - worse than bad. They're crazy. It's like everything everywhere is going crazy, so we don't go out anymore. We sit in the house, and slowly the world we are living in is getting smaller, and all we say is, 'Please, at least leave us alone in our living rooms. Let me have my toaster and my TV and my steel-belted radials and I won't say anything. Just leave us alone.' Well, I'm not gonna leave you alone. I want you to get mad! I don't want you to protest. I don't want you to riot - I don't want you to write to your congressman because I wouldn't know what to tell you to write. I don't know what to do about the depression and the inflation and the Russians and the crime in the street. All I know is that first you've got to get mad. You've got to say, 'I'm a HUMAN BEING, God damn it! My life has VALUE!' So I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window. Open it, and stick your head out, and yell, 'I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!' I want you to get up right now, sit up, go to your windows, open them and stick your head out and yell - 'I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Things have got to change. But first, you've gotta get mad!... You've got to say, 'I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Then we'll figure out what to do about the depression and the inflation and the oil crisis. But first get up out of your chairs, open the window, stick your head out, and yell, and say it: "I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!" (Network)
                "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light not our darkness that most frightens us."

maria ines

• Visitante
                Sam: Why do I and everyone I love pick people who treat us like we're nothing?
                Charlie: We accept the love we think we deserve.

As Vantagens de Ser Invisível (2012)
                "The Perks of Being a Wallflower"

person_interest

• Visitante
                  Sam: Why do I and everyone I love pick people who treat us like we're nothing?
                  Charlie: We accept the love we think we deserve.

As Vantagens de Ser Invisível (2012)
                  "The Perks of Being a Wallflower"

*.*

Offline Forbidden

• Membro Ultra
                    Viola de Lesseps: [as Thomas Kent] Tell me how you love her, Will.

William Shakespeare: Like a sickness and its cure together.

--

William Shakespeare: My story starts at sea, a perilous voyage to an unknown land. A shipwreck. The wild waters roar and heave. The brave vessel is dashed all to pieces. And all the helpless souls within her drowned. All save one. A lady. Whose soul is greater than the ocean, and her spirit stronger than the sea's embrace. Not for her a watery end, but a new life beginning on a stranger shore. It will be a love story. For she will be my heroine for all time. And her name will be Viola.

---

Queen Elizabeth: Playwrights teach us nothing about love. They make it pretty, they make it comical, or they make it lust, but they cannot make it true.

Viola De Lesseps: Oh, but they can!

Shakespeare in Love (1998)

Offline danm

• Novo Membro
                      "Dear Leonard,
                      To look life in the face. Always to look life in the face…
                      And to know it for what it is. At last to know it.
                      To love it for what it is, and then, to put it away.
                      Leonard,
                      Always the years between us,
                      Always the years,
                      Always the love,
                      Always… the hours."
                      Virginia Woolf (character), The Hours (2002)

"For what it's worth: it's never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be. There's no time limit, stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same; there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. And I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you're proud of. If you find that you're not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again."
                      The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (2008)

“The nuns taught us there were two ways through life - the way of nature and the way of grace. You have to choose which one you'll follow. Grace doesn't try to please itself. Accepts being slighted, forgotten, disliked. Accepts insults and injuries. Nature only wants to please itself. Get others to please it too. Likes to lord it over them. To have its own way. It finds reasons to be unhappy when all the world is shining around it. And love is smiling through all things.”
                      Mrs. O’Brien (character), The Tree of Life (2011)

"It was one of those days when it's a minute away from snowing and there's this electricity in the air, you can almost hear it. Right? And this bag was just dancing with me. Like a little kid begging me to play with it. For fifteen minutes. That's the day I realized that there was this entire life behind things, and this incredibly benevolent force that wanted me to know there was no reason to be afraid, ever. Video's a poor excuse, I know. But it helps me remember... I need to remember... Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in."
                      Ricky Fitts (character), American Beauty (1999)

‎"That was the day I stopped believing in the wild ardor of things. Perhaps in love, as well. That kind of love. The love in books and films. The love that tells us to abandon our lives and plans, all for one brief touch of Venus. So often we fail at that kind of love. The world just seems too fragile a place for it. And of every other kind, life remains full. Perhaps it's just we who are too fragile. "
                      Cathy Whitaker (character), Far from Heaven (2002)

Offline pink panther

• Membro Júnior

Happiness is only real when shared -  Into the Wild
                          i love girls who love girls who love boys who love boys

Offline Stillness

• Membro Júnior
                          • 'But the Stillness is a Burn'
                            • Tumblr

Happiness is only real when shared -  Into the Wild

Esta frase ficou-me mesmo na memória e fiquei a pensar no filme durante semanas. Mesmo inesquecível ^^
                            'There's an endless road to rediscover'

Offline Spektrum

• Membro Elite
                            • [P]oiesis.
                            Alice: Hello, stranger.

[...]

Larry: Alice, tell me something true.
                            Alice: Lying's the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off - but it's better if you do.

in Closer (2004)
                            « Última modificação: 29 de Setembro de 2013 por Spektrum »
                              “Always be a poet, even in prose.”
                              ― Charles Baudelaire

PsyGirl_Av

• Visitante
                              Gravity (2013)

Dr. Ryan Stone: You'll see a little girl, with brown hair, lots of knots. She didn't like to brush it. You tell her I found her red shoe. She was so worried about that red shoe. And it was under the bed the whole time.

Offline Spektrum

• Membro Elite
                                • [P]oiesis.
                                Bill: Are you sure of that?
                                Alice: Am I sure? Only as sure as I am that the reality of one night, let alone that of a whole lifetime, can ever be the whole truth.
                                Bill: And no dream is ever just a dream.
                                Alice: I do love you and you know there is something very important we need to do as soon as possible.
                                Bill: What's that?
                                Alice: F*ck.

in Eyes Wide Shut (1999)
                                  ― Charles Baudelaire

Offline cosjo

• Membro Total
                                  • One day more. Another day, another destiny...
                                  Hiroshi Takahashi: As I write this letter, the ocean breeze feels cool on my skin. That very ocean is soon to be my grave. They tell me I will die a hero. That the safety and honor of my country will be the reward for my sacrifice. I pray they are right. My only regret in life is never telling you how I feel. I wish I were back home. I wish I were holding your hand. I wish I were telling you that I have loved you, and only you, since I was a boy. But I'm not. I see now that death is easy. It is love that is hard. As my plane dives, I will not see the face of my enemies. I will instead see your eyes, like black rocks frozen in rainwater. They tell us that we must scream, "Banzai," as we plunge into our target. I will instead whisper your name. And in death, as in life, I will remain forever yours.

Restless

Offline Spektrum

• Membro Elite
                                    • [P]oiesis.
                                    Um must see para os cinéfilos. ;)
                                    Spoiler (clica para mostrar/esconder)

߯
                                    « Última modificação: 18 de Fevereiro de 2014 por Spektrum »
                                      ― Charles Baudelaire

Offline Sakura

• Associad@ Honorári@
                                      • Membro Elite
                                      • "Nobody sits in my chair."
                                        • SNAFU
                                      "Everyone has an Angel. A Guardian who watches over us. We can't know what form they'll take. One day, old man. Next day, little girl. But don't let appearances fool you, they can be as fierce as any dragon. Yet they're not here to fight our battles, but to whisper from our heart. Reminding that it's us. Its everyone of us who holds power over the world we create. (...) You can deny angels exist, Convince ourselves they can't be real. But they show up anyway, at strange places and at strange times. They can speak through any character we can imagine. They'll shout through demons if they have to. Daring us, challenging us to fight. (...) And finally this question, the mystery of who's story it will be. Of who draws the curtain. Who is it that chooses our steps in the dance? Who drives us mad? Lashes us with whips and crowns us with victory when we survive the impossible? Who is it, that does all of these things? (...) Who honors those we love for the very life we live? Who sends monsters to kill us, and at the same time sings that we will never die? Who teaches us what's real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend? Who chains us? And Who holds the key that can set us free... It's You. You have all the weapons you need. Now Fight!"

Sucker Punch (2011)
                                        "I always felt there were two kinds of people: wolves and sheep - those who kill and those who get killed."

Offline Arch

• Membro Sénior
                                        Amy: It's how we spend a third of our lives asleep, and maybe that's the time when we feel the most free.

--

Samantha: The past is just a story we tell ourselves.

--

Amy: Falling in love is a crazy thing to do. It's kind of like a form of socially acceptable insanity

--

Theodore Twombly: What are you doing?
                                        Samantha: I'm just sitting here, looking at the world and writing a new piece of music.
                                        Theodore Twombly: Can I hear it? What's this one about?
                                        Samantha: Well, I was thinking, we don't really have any photographs of us. And I thought this song could be like a photo that captures us in this moment in our life together.
                                        Theodore Twombly: Aw, I like our photograph. I can see you in it.
                                        Samantha: I am.

--

Her, 2013
                                          http://the-tyranny-of-disquiet.tumblr.com/

"Eu que me aguente comigo e com os comigos de mim", Pessoa.

Tópicos relacionados

Assunto / Iniciado por Respostas Última mensagem
                                          Citações de livros

Iniciado por Magia « 1 2 ... 7 8 » Artes & Letras

142 Respostas
                                          24958 Visualizações
                                          Última mensagem 24 de Junho
                                          por Lilium¥
                                          579 Respostas
                                          55228 Visualizações
                                          Última mensagem 27 de Agosto
                                          por Fernando Pinheiro
                                          156 Respostas
                                          25002 Visualizações
                                          Última mensagem 12 de Janeiro de 2015
                                          por unicorn39
                                          1526 Respostas
                                          226189 Visualizações
                                          Última mensagem 10 de Abril de 2018
                                          por Atomic
                                          15 Respostas
                                          3457 Visualizações
                                          Última mensagem 9 de Fevereiro de 2016
                                          por carolinalg