rede ex aequo

Olá Visitante28.set.2020, 03:25:00

Autor Tópico: Teste: Quem foste na tua última vida?  (Lida 23114 vezes)

Teste: Quem foste na tua última vida?

Offline Driretlanii

• Membro Sénior
  • A vida é efémera, o amor eterno...
Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North China around the year 1350. Your profession was that of a builder of roads, bridges and docks. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all difficulties of life with a joyful heart. You should help others by bringing them a spirit of joy. Do you remember now?
    Darkness has fallen upon me

Offline kat

• Membro Vintage
    • Género: Feminino
    • Ignorance is bliss
    I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Northern England around the year 1775. Your profession was that of a builder of roads, bridges and docks.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
     Do you remember now?

Nope mas gostei de saber  :P
      We're all wounded. We carry our wounds around with us throughout life and eventually they kill us. Things happen that leave a mark in space, in time... in us.

Why do you let me stay here?

Offline xXxPePexXx

• Membro Elite
      • Género: Masculino
      • aquele que sofre em silencio e que nunca o diz.
      eu uma fez tive uma experiencia em que uma senhora enquanto eu estava a fazer cristaloterapia e asenhora na sala ao lado uma sessão de reiki viu a minha vida passada e contou ao tecnico e prosteriormente disseram me. Este teste para além de não ter nada haver parece me um pouco vago  lol
        'Sou talvez a visão que Alguém sonhou,
        Alguém que veio ao mundo para me ver
        E que nunca na vida me encontrou!' @

Offline Pauwinha

• Membro Sénior
        Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South Africa around the year 1725. Your profession was that of a dancer, singer or actor.
        Your brief psychological profile in your past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.
        The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation: Your lesson is to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
        « Última modificação: 11 de Novembro de 2008 por Pauwinha »
          Always All ways

Offline cherrie

• Membro Ultra
          I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Central Africa around the year 1350. Your profession was that of a librarian, priest or keeper of tribal relics.
          Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.
          You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to this life to learn to care about the weak and the helpless.

:up  ;D
            Ficar contigo, agora e para sempre
            Nadar no teu corpo -- eternamente
            Teus sonhos os meus serão
            Meus sonhos os teus serão  ♥

Offline pocahontas

• Membro Elite
            já fiz um teste daqueles da Revista BRAVO, à alguns anitos. resultado: fui uma gatinha persa, egípcia, leal a sua Cleópatra  LoL  lol

no link deixado no posto deu-me isto:

Your past life diagnosis:
             I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South Africa around the year 1825. Your profession was that of a medic, surgeon or herbalist.
            Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.
            Your lesson is to study, to practice and to use the wisdom that lies within the psychological sciences and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in your present life.
             Do you remember now?
            « Última modificação: 11 de Novembro de 2008 por pocahontas »
              -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?
              -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Mirage

• Membro Ultra
              • Sou como um gato, nem sempre vou quando me chamam.
              I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South Japan around the year 1725. Your profession was that of a digger, undertaker.

Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.

You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all difficulties of life with a joyful heart. You should help others by bringing them a spirit of joy.

Mirage, the japanese undertaker. Creepy,não? lol
                Portishead - Glory Box

"Open up your plans and damn you're free
                Look into your heart and you'll find that the sky is yours" Jason Mraz- Im yours

Offline I Looove Cookies

• Membro Elite
                • ツ I'm back!
                I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern France around the year 850. Your profession was that of a seaman, cook or carpenter.
                Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.
                Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom.
                 Do you remember now?
                  Talking cookies live in milk caves. They sleep on marshmallow beds.

Offline Puregene

• Membro Sénior
                    • YouTube
                  I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Israel around the year 375. Your profession was that of a artist, magician or fortune teller.
                  As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
                  Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom.
                  Do you remember now?

loool k piada, so da pra rir este teste
                    "o que os olhos não vêem, o coração não sente."

Offline startrek

• Membro Ultra
                    • ... where the skies are blue....
                    Toda a gente que nasceu a 29.10.1980 foi pescador, cozinheiro ou carpinteiro no tibete!  lol

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Scotland around the year 925. Your profession was that of a seaman, cook or carpenter.
                    As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
                    Your task is to learn determination and persistency. Youd should not allow to let misfortunes take influence on your strong will.

Aparentemente quem nasceu a 21/10/1980, tinha apanhado o avião e ido ser pescador, carpinteiro ou cozinheiro para a Escócia.... lol lol lol
                      " You want revelations engraved in gold... and angels trompeting down from heaven. What if this is it instead... Me telling you i love you... rigth here in the snow... I think that´s pretty miraculous..."

from Latter Days

Offline BlueDragon

• Membro Total
                      Eu fui mulher. Está tudo explicado! lol lol lol

Ah, e nasci algures na Austrália. Way to go, mate! ;D

hysteria

• Visitante
                         I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Japan around the year 1075. Your profession was that of a monk (nun), bee-keeper or lone gunman.

Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.

Your lesson is to learn discretion and moderation and then to teach others to do the same. Your life will be happier if you help those who lack reasoning.

alexm

• Visitante
                          A mim diz que nasci no norte da china e era coveiro  :P
                          « Última modificação: 26 de Novembro de 2008 por Ogait »

Offline foxxy

• Membro Sénior
                            • me my self and I
                            eu fui mulher tambem nasci na australia e era professora de matematica e geologia...

Offline Akuseru

• Novo Membro
                               I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Burma around the year 1825. Your profession was that of a seaman, dealer, businessman or broker.
                              Your task is to learn determination and persistency. Youd should not allow to let misfortunes take influence on your strong will.
                               Do you remember now?

Whoa... =OOO
                                "Maybe we will meet again, in the next life."

Offline DarkBlU3

• Membro Total
                                • rikinhu fashin xD
                                diz k fui coveiro do norte da china moderna..wouw
                                era revolucionario..poderia ter sido um lider..ms parece k n passei dum reles coveiru.hehehe
                                grande licao d via: aprender a ser humilde..podera a ver mortus tdus os dias..so m tinha era d contentar em ainda tar vivo..xD
                                  rikinhu fashin xD

Offline the reel me

• Membro Elite
                                   I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Central Africa around the year 1175. Your profession was that of a handicraftsman or mechanic.

Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.

Your lesson is the development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find a good teacher and spend a good part of your time and energy on learning from his wisdom.

lol tudo a ver comigo, de facto.
                                    Conheces o nome que te deram,
                                    não conheces o nome que tens

Livro das Evidências

maGicGirl

• Visitante
                                    Gostava de ter sido alguém famosa  :P

Offline Nanashi

• Membro Vintage
                                      Segundo o teste eu fui uma mulher que vivi a volta do ano 1675 em Israel  :)
                                      As profissões que eu possa ter tido foram marinheira, cozinheira ou carpinteira ;D

eu nasci em 04 de Junho de 1977 ;D
                                        There`s another world inside of me that you may never see
                                        There are secrets in this life that i can`t hide.
                                        Somewhere in this darkness`there`s a life that i can`t find!

Offline vp

• Membro Elite
                                        • Hakuna Matata!
                                        I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern New Guinea around the year 1800. Your profession was that of a dancer, singer or actor.
                                        You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge.
                                        Your lesson is to study, to practice and to use the wisdom that lies within the psychological sciences and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in your present life.
                                         Do you remember now?

claro k lembro  lol lol eu dançarina???! haha  lol lol

Tópicos relacionados

Assunto / Iniciado por Respostas Última mensagem
                                          382 Respostas
                                          44802 Visualizações
                                          Última mensagem 15 de Outubro de 2018
                                          por Mirta
                                          477 Respostas
                                          65159 Visualizações
                                          Última mensagem 2 de Março de 2015
                                          por portugaisptfr
                                          Já alguma vez foste rejeitado?

Iniciado por Hazeo « 1 2  Todas » Geral

22 Respostas
                                          4967 Visualizações
                                          Última mensagem 26 de Fevereiro de 2017
                                          por carolinalg
                                          231 Respostas
                                          27891 Visualizações
                                          Última mensagem 9 de Novembro de 2016
                                          por Blesia
                                          64 Respostas
                                          20156 Visualizações
                                          Última mensagem 15 de Maio de 2019
                                          por scenic_world