rede ex aequo

Olá Visitante12.nov.2019, 09:17:58

Autor Tópico: Teste: Quem foste na tua última vida?  (Lida 21707 vezes)

Teste: Quem foste na tua última vida?

Offline caissico

• Membro Elite
  • Género: Feminino
  • Yin <3
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South Australia around the year 1700. Your profession was that of a shepherd, horseman or forester. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in higher reasons.

Offline SuedeGirl

• Membro Sénior
  • "Everything will flow..."
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Burma around the year 1400. Your profession was that of a banker, usurer, moneylender or judge.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your task is to learn determination and persistency. Youd should not allow to let misfortunes take influence on your strong will.
 Do you remember now?

Interessante...A parte a negrito concordo completamente. :D
    "E esta chatice absurda de só se gostar a valer do que nunca pode existir."
    Vergílio Ferreira, Até ao Fim.

Offline Boni

• Membro Ultra
    • Género: Masculino
    • Xiii, O bar da praia tá demais mano!
    Your past life diagnosis:
     I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Canada around the year 1000. Your profession was that of a seaman, cook or carpenter.
    Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.
    The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your task is to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
     Do you remember now?

loooooooooooooooooool WTF? lol
      "Viver é a coisa mais rara do mundo. A maioria das pessoas apenas existe"

doorbell

• Visitante
      I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Central India around the year 850. Your profession was that of a map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
      Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
      Your main task is to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
      Do you remember now?

Oh até gostei  :)

Offline MagiCube

• Membro Total
        I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South of Latin America around the year 1300. Your profession was that of a chemist, alchemist or poison manufacturer.
        You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.
        You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all people.

Do you remember now?

Aaaaah... agora que fiz o teste recordo-me vagamente... :P

Offline ForsakenBauss!

• Novo Membro
          • Just looking for a lucky clover...
           I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Yugoslavia around the year 1650. Your profession was that of a warrior, hunter, fisherman or executor of sacrifices.
          You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor.
          Your lesson is to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
           Do you remember now?

Yep, já estou a ter umas luzes  lol
          Mas, de qualquer maneira, é interessante como a suposta lição que retirei da vida passada se identifica, em parte, com a minha maneira de pensar  :o
            "In this little town, cars they don't slow down. The lonely people here, they throw lonely stares into their lonely hearts. I watch the traffic lights, I drift on Christmas nights. I wanna set it straight, I wanna make it right, but you're so far away. Oh, hold still for a moment and I'll find you."

Marij

• Visitante

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Wales around the year 1525. Your profession was that of a entertainer, musician, poet or temple-dancer.

You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.

Your lesson is to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.

Do you remember now?

:)

Offline thehip

• Membro Total

---------------------------------------------------------

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Europe around the year 1600. Your profession was that of a builder of roads, bridges and docks.

----------------------------------------------------------

Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader.

You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.

Do you remember now?

Eu logo vi lol

Offline kris

• Membro Ultra
                 I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Spain around the year 1675. Your profession was that of a seaman, cook or carpenter.
                As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
                Your task is to learn determination and persistency. Youd should not allow to let misfortunes take influence on your strong will.
                 Do you remember now?

lol

Offline portoboy

• Membro Sénior
                  • Vive como gostas e te apetece ;)
                    • Facebook

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South Africa around the year 1275. Your profession was that of a builder of houses, temples and cathedrals.

Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.

Your lesson is to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.

Ganda Lol oblá, e ganda peta tambem  lol
                    " Those who mind , don't matter
                    And those who matter, don't mind"

:)

Elijah Keat

• Visitante
                    Eu sei que não sou grande coisa a história, mas em 1275 faziam-se catedrais no sul de África?
                    « Última modificação: 15 de Maio de 2011 por Elijah Keat »

Offline miss_g

• Associad@
                      • Membro Elite
                      I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Romania around the year 850. Your profession was that of a map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
                      Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
                      It always seemed to you that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson is to trust your intuition as your best guide in your present life.
                      Do you remember now?
                        "A mulher que procura ser igual ao homem tem falta de ambição"

- Timothy Leary

Offline Talk

• Membro Ultra
                          • logica da batata frita
                        I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Arctic around the year 650. Your profession was that of a warrior, hunter, fisherman or executor of sacrifices.
                        You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor.
                        You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all people.
                        Do you remember now?
                        nao, mas quem sabe um dia nao volto a recordar
                          “I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious.”
                          Albert Einstein

http://logicadabatatafrita.blogspot.com/

Offline CCroft

• Membro Júnior
                          • Mirror, sword and shield.
                            • Autoscopia
                          Adoooooooro estas coisas :P

O meu resultado:

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Phillippines around the year 700. Your profession was that of a builder of houses, temples and cathedrals.
                          Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.
                          Your lesson is to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
                          Do you remember now?

Sempre desconfiei que tinha sido homem e que tinha vivido na Ásia, cá está a confirmação ahahaha
                            "Afinal deste dia fica o que de ontem ficou e ficará de amanhã: a ânsia insaciável e inúmera de ser sempre o mesmo e outro." BS

http://cogitationesalteriusme.blogspot.com/

SecretRecipe

• Visitante
                            I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Portugal around the year 1750. Your profession was that of a sailor or shoemaker.
                            Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
                            The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.

Talento para o drama? Confirma-se... faço da vida um autentico filme  ;D

FailedTheories

• Visitante
                              "I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Central India around the year 1325. Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:

Your main task is to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!"

Woow descreveu-me  lol

Offline Crocadoo

• Membro Total
                                • "It gets better"
                                I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North of Latin America around the year 1850. Your profession was that of a medic, surgeon or herbalist.
                                You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge.
                                Your lesson is to study, to practice and to use the wisdom that lies within the psychological sciences and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in your present life.

Draco

• Visitante
                                  I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Central Africa around the year 1625. Your profession was that of a farmer, weaver or tailor.

Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.

You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to this life to learn to care about the weak and the helpless.

Por isso é que tenho "crises de advogado de defesa". :idea ??? lol

Offline *Tetis*

• Membro Júnior
                                    I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern West Australia around the year 1325. Your profession was that of a jeweler or watch-maker.
                                    Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
                                    There is an invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world. Your lesson is to search, find and use this magical bridge.
                                    Do you remember now?

dai a minha louca paixao por relogios...

Offline Di HF

• Membro Elite
                                      Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Thailand around the year 1625. Your profession was that of a teacher, mathematician or geologist.

There is an invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world. Your lesson is to search, find and use this magical bridge. Do you remember now?

Sinceramente, tem muita coisa que se relaciona comigo, mas se formos a pensar um bocado, tudo se relaciona com toda a gente, umas coisas mais que outras. Arranjamos sempre maneira de ligar connosco.

Tópicos relacionados

Assunto / Iniciado por Respostas Última mensagem
                                        382 Respostas
                                        40446 Visualizações
                                        Última mensagem 15 de Outubro de 2018
                                        por Mirta
                                        477 Respostas
                                        58662 Visualizações
                                        Última mensagem 2 de Março de 2015
                                        por portugaisptfr
                                        Já alguma vez foste rejeitado?

Iniciado por Hazeo « 1 2  Todas » Geral

22 Respostas
                                        4473 Visualizações