rede ex aequo

Olá Visitante10.dez.2019, 03:14:42

Autor Tópico: Citações de filmes, séries, músicas..  (Lida 228058 vezes)

Citações de filmes, séries, músicas..

Offline shut_my_mouth

• Membro Júnior
Quais são as vossas citações favoritas dos filmes que já viram? Post away.  :P
« Última modificação: 8 de Outubro de 2006 por FalsoDeus »

Citações favoritas de filmes

lost.passenger

• Visitante
    Primeiras que me vieram à cabeça:

Mia: Don't you hate that?
    Vincent: What?
    Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullshit in order to be comfortable?
    Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
    Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably enjoy the silence.

-Pulp Fiction

____

Virginia Woolf - "I can't think of anything more exhilarating than a trip to London."

-The Hours

Offline Swelly

• Membro Ultra
      • Género: Feminino
      • Meu riso é tão feliz contigo
        Pecado Original (Antonio Banderas e Angelina Jolie)

A.B. - ...Can't you see, I can not live without you, I can not breath without you...

Summersbee - O Regresso de um estranho (Jodie Foster e Richard Gere)

R.G. - How do you know that I am not your husband??
        J.F. - I know because...
        R.G. - How do you know???
        J.F. - I know because...
        R.G. - HOW DO YOU KNOW???
        J.F. - I KNOW BECAUSE I NEVER LOVED HIM THE WAY I LOVE YOU.
        Não tenhas medo de amar, só assim saberás o que é viver.

Offline Cátia.

• Associad@
        • Membro Elite
        • So, what difference does it make ?
        pode ser de uma série?

the l word

Pai da bette - Don't you ever think about the day you gonna stand in the judjment before god? What do you gonna say to him, when we opens the book of life and reads your sins...?
        Bette - I'll say I am your creation, and I am proud...
          Oh, it makes none...

Before the Dawn

• Visitante
          Vou colocar as citações que mais me marcaram...Dos filmes que mais me marcaram lol

City of Angels

Maggie Rice: When they ask me what I liked best, I'll tell them, it was you.

Seth: You're a good doctor.
          Maggie: How do you know?
          Seth: I have a feeling.
          Maggie: Yeah, well that's pretty flimsy evidence.
          Seth: Close your eyes. Just for a second... what am I doing?
          Maggie: You're... touching me.
          Seth: How do you know?
          Maggie: Because, I feel it.
          Seth: You should trust that. You don't trust it enough.

Seth: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.

Imagine me & you

Luce: I met this girl... but she's with someone else
          Ella: Does she love you?
          Luce: I don't know... no...
          Luce: yes...
          Luce: but it doesn't matter.
          Ella: Oh... it's all that matters.

Luce: Don't forget me.
          Rachel: I won't remember anything else.

Tessa: Will you f*** off with the f****** candles?

Rachel: You make me feel something I absolutely cannot feel.

Alexander

Alexander: Conquer your fear, and I promise you'll conquer death.

Alexander: In the end, all that matters is what you've done.

Roxane: You love him?
          Alexander: He is Hephaistion.

Alexander: It is you I love, Hephaistion. No other.
          Hephaistion: You're everything I care for and by the sweet breath of Aphrodite I'm so jealous of losing you to this world you want so badly.
          Alexander: You'll never lose me Hephaistion. I'll be with you always till the end.

Titanic

Ruth: So this is the ship they say is unsinkable.
          Cal Hockley: It is unsinkable. God himself could not sink this ship.

Rose: I believe you are blushing, Mr. Big Artiste. I can't imagine Monsieur Monet blushing.
          Jack: He does landscapes.

Tommy Ryan: Music to drown by. Now I know I'm in first class.

Jack: Rose, you're no picnic, all right? You're a spoiled little brat, even, but under that, you're the most amazingly, astounding, wonderful girl, woman that I've ever known...
          Rose: Jack, I...
          Jack: No, let me try and get this out. You're ama- I'm not an idiot, I know how the world works. I've got ten bucks in my pocket, I have no-nothing to offer you and I know that. I understand. But I'm too involved now. You jump, I jump remember? I can't turn away without knowing you'll be all right... That's all I want.

Pronto, n chateio mais  ;D

PS: Falta esta

Lost and Delirious

Paulie: Lesbian? Lesbian? Are you f****** kidding me, you think I'm a LESBIAN?
          Mouse: You're a girl in love with a girl, aren't you?
          Paulie: No! I'm PAULIE in love with TORI. Remember? And Tori, she is, she IS in love with me because she is mine and I am hers and neither of us are LESBIANS!
          « Última modificação: 8 de Outubro de 2006 por Before the Dawn »

maqe

• Visitante
            "mister de mille, i'm ready for my close up"   norma desmond em SUNSET BLOULEVARD

Offline FalsoDeus

• Membro Vintage
              • Banido
              • Género: Masculino
              Evey Hammond: Who are you?
              V: Who? Who is but the form following the function of what and what I am is a man in a mask.
              Evey Hammond: Well I can see that.
              V: Of course you can. I'm not questioning your powers of observation I'm merely remarking upon the paradox of asking a masked man who he is.
              Evey Hammond: Oh. Right.
              V: But on this most auspicious of nights, permit me then, in lieu of the more commonplace sobriquet, to suggest the character of this dramatis persona.
              V: Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
               The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
               Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.
              Evey Hammond: Are you like a crazy person?
              V: I am quite sure they will say so

Offline kat

• Membro Vintage
                • Ignorance is bliss
                Closer

Larry: I know who you are. I love you. I love everything about you that hurts.

Larry: I'm Larry, the doctor.
                Anna: Hello, doctor Larry.
                Larry: Feel free to call me The Sultan.

Dan: Didn't fancy my sandwiches?
                Alice: Don't eat fish.
                Dan: Why not?
                Alice: Fish piss in the sea.
                Dan: So do children.
                Alice: Don't eat children either.

Alice: I don't love you anymore. Goodbye.

Dan: I fell in love with her, Alice.
                Alice: Oh, as if you had no choice? There's a moment, there's always a moment, "I can do this, I can give into this, or I can resist it", and I don't know when your moment was, but I bet there was one

Larry: Yes, I've seen her naked. No, I did not f*** her.

Larry: Dan, I lied to you. I really did f*** Alice. I'm sorry I had to tell you, but I'm just not big enough to forgive you, Buster.

Larry: Alice, tell me something that's true.
                Alice: Lying's the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off - but it's better if you do.

Alice: I don't want to lie. I can't tell the truth. So it's over.

Larry: What do you think?
                Alice: It's a lie. It's a bunch of sad strangers photographed beautifully, and... all the glittering assholes who appreciate art say it's beautiful 'cause that's what they wanna see. But the people in the photos are sad, and alone... But the pictures make the world seem beautiful, so... the exhibition is reassuring which makes it a lie, and everyone loves a big fat lie.
                Larry: I'm the big fat liar's boyfriend.
                Alice: Bastard!

Alice: I'm not a whore.
                Larry: I wouldn't pay.

Alice: Where is this love? I can't see it, I can't touch it. I can't feel it. I can hear it. I can hear some words, but I can't do anything with your easy words.

Larry: Are you leaving me? Because of this? Why?
                Anna: Dan.
                Larry: Cupid? He's our joke.

Anna: I don't want trouble.
                Dan: I'm not trouble.
                Anna: You're taken.
                Dan: I've got to see you.
                Anna: Tough.
                Dan: You... KISSED me!
                Anna: What are you - TWELVE?

Dan: What's so great about the truth? Try lying for a change, it's the currency of the world.

Alice: Hello, stranger.

We're all wounded. We carry our wounds around with us throughout life and eventually they kill us. Things happen that leave a mark in space, in time... in us.

Why do you let me stay here?

alis volat

• Visitante

V: Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
                   The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
                   Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.
                  Evey Hammond: Are you like a crazy person?

Gah. He had me at Voilà!. :P
                  Don't you just melt when they use nice words? *shiver*

Before the Dawn

• Visitante
                    Closer é um filme á frente, lá isso é  ;D

alis volat

• Visitante
                      Frodo: It’s a pity Bilbo didn’t kill him when he had the chance!

Gandalf: Pity? It was pity that stayed Bilbo’s hand. Many that live deserve death, and some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them, Frodo?

Gandalf: Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.

The hours
                      a note Virginia left for her husband:
                      “Dear Leonard, to look life in the face … always to look life in the face, and to know it for what it is. At last, to know it, to love it for what it is, and then … to put it away. Leonard … always the years between us, always the years … always … the love … always … the hours.”

Clarissa Vaughan as she recalls how in her young adulthood she woke up one day feeling the world was full of possibility and thought:
                      “So, this is the beginning of happiness. This is where it starts. And, of course, there will always be more.” Then she laughs ruefully and goes on to say, “It never occurred to me it wasn’t the beginning. It was happiness. It was the moment … right then.”

Frozzen

• Visitante
                        Valerie in V for Vendetta    (as partes que estão em itálico são as minhas preferidas...)

I don't know who you are. Please believe. There is no way I can convince you that this is not one of their tricks. But I don't care. I am me, and I don't know who you are, but I love you.

I have a pencil. A little one they did not find. I am a women. I hid it inside me. Perhaps I won't be able to write again, so this is a long letter about my life. It is the only autobiography I have ever written and oh God I'm writing it on toilet paper.

I was born in Nottingham in 1957, and it rained a lot. I passed my eleven plus and went to girl's Grammar. I wanted to be an actress.

I met my first girlfriend at school. Her name was Sara. She was fourteen and I was fifteen but we were both in Miss. Watson's class. Her wrists. Her wrists were beautiful. I sat in biology class, staring at the picket rabbit foetus in its jar, listening while Mr. Hird said it was an adolescent phase that people outgrew. Sara did. I didn't.
                        In 1976 I stopped pretending and took a girl called Christine home to meet my parents. A week later I enrolled at drama college. My mother said I broke her heart.

But it was my integrity that was important. Is that so selfish? It sells for so little, but it's all we have left in this place. It is the very last inch of us. But within that inch we are free.

London. I was happy in London. In 1981 I played Dandini in Cinderella. My first rep work. The world was strange and rustling and busy, with invisible crowds behind the hot lights and all that breathless glamour. It was exciting and it was lonely. At nights I'd go to the Crew-Ins or one of the other clubs. But I was stand-offish and didn't mix easily. I saw a lot of the scene, but I never felt comfortable there. So many of them just wanted to be gay. It was their life, their ambition. And I wanted more than that.

Work improved. I got small film roles, then bigger ones. In 1986 I starred in "The Salt Flats." It pulled in the awards but not the crowds. I met Ruth while working on that. We loved each other. We lived together and on Valentine's Day she sent me roses and oh God, we had so much. Those were the best three years of my life.

In 1988 there was the war, and after that there were no more roses. Not for anybody.

In 1992 they started rounding up the gays. They took Ruth while she was out looking for food. Why are they so frightened of us? They burned her with cigarette ends and made her give them my name. She signed a statement saying I'd seduced her. I didn't blame her. God, I loved her. I didn't blame her.

But she did. She killed herself in her cell. She couldn't live with betraying me, with giving up that last inch. Oh Ruth. . . .

They came for me. They told me that all of my films would be burned. They shaved off my hair and held my head down a toilet bowl and told jokes about lesbians. They brought me here and gave me drugs. I can't feel my tongue anymore. I can't speak.

The other gay women here, Rita, died two weeks ago. I imagine I'll die quite soon. It's strange that my life should end in such a terrible place, but for three years I had roses and I apologized to nobody[/b].

I shall die here. Every last inch of me shall perish. But one.

An inch. It's small and it's fragile and it's the only thing in the world worth having.[/b] We must never lose it, or sell it, or give it away. We must never let them take it from us. [/b]

I hope that whoever you are, you escape this place. I hope that the world turns and things get better but what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that even though I do not know you and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you or kiss you, I love you, with all my heart, I love you...

« Última modificação: 8 de Outubro de 2006 por Frozzen »

maqe

• Visitante
                          in ANGLES IN AMERICA

Harper Pitt: I'm gonna have a baby.
                          Joe Pitt: Liar.
                          Harper Pitt: You liar. A baby born addicted to pills. A baby who does not dream, but who hallucinates. Who stares up at us with big mirror eyes and who does not know who we are.
                          Joe Pitt: Are you really?
                          Harper Pitt: No. Yes. No. Yes. No. Yes. Get away from me. Now we both have a secret.

Harper Pitt: It's terrible. Mormons are not supposed to be addicted to anything. I'm a Mormon.
                          Prior Walter: I'm a homosexual.
                          Harper Pitt: Oh. In my church, we don't believe in homosexuals.
                          Prior Walter: In my church, we don't believe in Mormons.

Offline FalsoDeus

• Membro Vintage
                            • Banido
                            "V" for Vendetta é demasiado bonito...

Creio que este tópico podia ser alargado para séries, também;

"The trick is to keep moving forward, to let go of the fear and the regret that slow us down and keep us from enjoying a journey that will be over too soon. Yes, there will be unexpected bends in the road, shocking surprises we didn't see coming, but that's really the point. Don't you think?" - Mary Alice, em Donas de Casa Desesperadas

Citações favoritas de filmes e séries

Offline Swelly

• Membro Ultra
                              • Meu riso é tão feliz contigo
                                E.T.

E.T. - AUCH, I'll be right here.
                                Não tenhas medo de amar, só assim saberás o que é viver.

Offline kat

• Membro Vintage
                                • Ignorance is bliss
                                ER

Dr. Luka Kovac: Why do you have to make such a big problem about everything? Like you have an insect in your anus.
                                Abby Lockhart: Okay, it's bug up my ass Luka. Bug up my ass. If you're going to insult me you could at least get the words right.

Abby Lockhart: So, did you break up with her?
                                Dr. John Carter: No, not yet. But she's so mature, and cool, and...
                                Abby Lockhart: She's Britney Spears' little sister.

Dr. Robert Romano: I'm beginning to think that "ER" stands for "everyone's retarded".

Carol Hathaway: You're *a med student*?
                                Abby Lockhart: What can I say? I crossed over to the Dark Side.

Carol Hathaway: Dopamine? Do you want Dopamine?
                                Dr. John Carter: I don't know. I don't know. Somebody call a doctor!
                                Carol Hathaway: You are the doctor.

Dr. John Carter: OK guys, this party is over.
                                Lucy Knight: Was the music too loud?
                                Dr. John Carter: No, the furniture was too on fire.

[Dr. Greene's note]
                                Dr. John Carter: Dear ER Gang, So here I am, out on the beach at 5:30 in the evening. Elizabeth is drinking juice, but I'm all about the Mai Tai's. The sun is going down, Rachel is dipping Ella's toes in the ocean as they head off on their quest for the perfect seashell. Weirdly enough, I find myself thinking, you know what would make this moment complete? Some jogger dropping to the sand, short of breath, so I can sweep in with a piece of bamboo to perform a nice, clean intubation, fix the guy up, and send him off with a good, simple dispo. Which I guess is my way of saying I miss you all and that dingy place. Lots of times I thought I should have chosen a different career or go into private practice, something easier, less grinding, more lucrative, but since I've been gone, I realize that outside of doing what I'm doing right now, sitting on this beach with my family, staying at County all those years, doing what we do on a daily basis was the best choice I ever made. I know what you're thinking, but trust me, it's not hard to appreciate once it's over. As much as a part of me would like to believe that the ER can't go on without me, the smarter part realizes that you are an incredible group of doctors and nurses who approach every day with such skill, compassion and thoroughness, that when it comes to patient care, I know my absence will hardly be felt. In order to leave, I had to go the way I did, but I wouldn't want any of you to think that I didn't value each of you and the years we worked together, or that I didn't have things of a more personal nature to say. Most of you, I think, have an idea of what those things might be without me writing them down, but still... Ella is laughing and waving for me. Rachel found her shell. Mark.
                                [a footnote from Elisabeth]
                                Dr. John Carter: Mark died this morning at 6:04 a.m. The sun was rising, his favorite time of day. I sent this on so that you might know he was thinking of you all and that he appreciated knowing you would remember him well.

Dr. Susan Lewis: So, you were stabbed?
                                Dr. John Carter: Twice. I don't recommend it.
                                Dr. Susan Lewis: So... can't I see the scar?
                                Dr. John Carter: What? No!
                                Dr. Susan Lewis: Come on, don't be bashful. Show it to me!
                                Dr. John Carter: No! Get your own.

Dr. John Carter: So, what are you gonna do tonight?
                                Dr. Deb Chen: Oh, the usual. Get drunk, meet a random guy at the bar and have a night of wild sex until I pass out from sheer exhaustion.
                                Dr. John Carter: Takeout and a hot bath?
                                Dr. Deb Chen: Yeah.

Dr. Maggie Doyle: No meat, no men, I'm your girl.

Abby Lockhart: How you feeling?
                                Carol Hathaway: I'm in love with the epidural man.
                                Abby Lockhart: Some people like to call him an anesthesiologist.
                                Carol Hathaway: Oh, he will always be the epidural man to me.

Abby Lockhart: You watch me when we make love...
                                Dr. Luka Kovac: You're beautiful.
                                  We're all wounded. We carry our wounds around with us throughout life and eventually they kill us. Things happen that leave a mark in space, in time... in us.

Offline kat

• Membro Vintage
                                  • Ignorance is bliss
                                  Will & Grace

Leo: Grace, it's what I do. And you're who I do. I just want to be able to do who I do while I do what I do.

Jack: I can't believe I'm 30. Do you know how much that is in gay years?

Karen: You know, may there is an alligator running around with me as a handbag... I mean who knows what they do with my old skin...

Jack: Number of films with full frontal nudity... four! Number of films with full sidal nudity... three! Number of films with rear frontal nudity... priceless!

Jack: I don't know how much longer I can live with Will. I mean, every time I get in the shower with him he's like, Jack, get the hell out.
                                  Karen: I know honey, Grace is driving me nuts too. She can't concentrate on work anymore, she just sits around all day, doodling pictures of people's houses, on these enormous sketch pads. And then, she's on the phone all the time ordering furniture. Honey, where's she going to put all that, huh? In those "houses" she's drawing?

Jack: We'll rent a movie. You're into gay porn, right?
                                  Grace: Who isn't?

Karen: Honey, you're being so spiteful and vindictive.
                                  Grace: Compliments? This early in the day?

Karen: Well, look who penetrated the inner-circle. And then he stuck around and married her.

Karen: Nice outfit for a funeral. If that outfit were any shorter I could see your English muffin.
                                  Lorraine Finster: I wouldn't talk. If that dress were any lower I could see your Yankee doodles.

Barry: I'm sorry I'm late. I didn't know what to wear for our second homosexual date.
                                  Will: Oh, traditionally, whatever's hanging on your homosexual chair in your homosexual bedroom.

Grace: Oh my god. Jack got turned on by a woman? Well, he couldn't be straight, so, what, now he's a lesbian?

Will: That's your captain? That's your limo driver.
                                  Karen: Oh, drive a boat, drive a car, drive a plane, as long as I'm drunk, what's the difference?

Dr. Leo Markus: Grace, I have to go to Guatamala to help out some doctors down there.
                                  Grace: You're going back to Africa?
                                  Dr. Leo Markus: Yes. And while I'm there I'm gonna buy you an atlas.

Karen: How did you hurt your back? Running away from good taste?

Grace: Oh, my God, he's on drugs. He's doing drugs. Without me. Not that I do drugs, but I'd like to be asked.
                                  Jack: You know what else he wouldn't tell us. If he's sick. What if he needs a kidney. Oh, God, he needs a kidney. Not that I'd give him one, but I'd like to be asked.

Will: Your dad's great.
                                  Grace: Yeah, in a parallel universe where my hair is straight and so are you.

Karen: Honey gays love presents. Stick something shiny under their faces and their yours. It's how we won New York back from the Gay Indians...

Grace: Are you wearing smarty-pants, because that was a great idea!
                                  Jack: Well, no, but I might be wearing a witty thong!

[Grace is explaining to Karen about how bad her new boyfriend, Leo, kisses]
                                  Karen: Honey, what is the problem? It was just a kiss.
                                  Grace: Oh, no, no, no. You don't understand. It was a really good kiss.
                                  Karen: [scoffs] Yeah! Show me.
                                  Grace: No.
                                  Karen: Show me!
                                  Grace: No!
                                  Karen: Come on. We're both stoned.
                                  Grace: Forget it.
                                  Karen: Shut up and show me.
                                  [Grace grabs Karen and kisses her for 15 seconds]
                                  Karen: Yeah, you're screwed.

Jack: [about a very short guy Leo set Will up with] What we have here, is a pocket gay.
                                  Will: A pocket gay?
                                  Grace, Karen: A pocket gay?
                                  Jack: A pocket gay.

Offline FalsoDeus

• Membro Vintage
                                    • Banido
                                    Will & Grace

Jack: [about a very short guy Leo set Will up with] What we have here, is a pocket gay.
                                    Will: A pocket gay?
                                    Grace, Karen: A pocket gay?
                                    Jack: A pocket gay.

XD

maqe

• Visitante
                                      Carrie: You do this every time! *Every* time! What? Do you have some sort of radar? Carrie might be happy - it's time to sweep in and shit all over it?
                                      Big: What? No, no, I came here to tell you something. I made a mistake. You and I...
                                      Carrie: You and I - *nothing*! You can not do this to me again! You can not jerk me around!
                                      Big: Carrie, listen to me. It is different this time...
                                      Carrie: Oh, it's never different! It's six years of *never* being different! This is it! I am done! Don't call me ever again! Forget you know my number! In fact, forget you know my name! And you can drive up this street all you want - because I don't live here any more!

sexta epoca do sexo e a cidade

Offline Lady L

• Membro Elite
                                          • Imperfect Lady
                                        The L Word

Dana: [apologizing to Lara] Can I please try again? I really want to try again. Can I?
                                        Lara Perkins: One thing.
                                        Dana: [holding back tears] Anything.
                                        Lara Perkins: You have to start taking at least take some steps towards being out.
                                        Dana: I will.
                                        Lara Perkins: Because you're going to be miserable being in the closet.
                                        Dana: I know.
                                        Lara Perkins: And you are really, really gay.
                                        Dana: [almost laughing] I know.
                                        Lara Perkins: And it's one of the things I like so much about you. If you hide that, you're hiding the best part.
                                          "After all, computers crash, people die, relationships fall apart. The best we can do is breath and reboot."

Imperfect Lady & Inspirações da L

Tópicos relacionados

Assunto / Iniciado por Respostas Última mensagem
                                          2709 Respostas
                                          207053 Visualizações
                                          Última mensagem 7 de Março
                                          por fion@20
                                          15 Respostas
                                          3508 Visualizações
                                          Última mensagem 9 de Fevereiro de 2016
                                          por carolinalg
                                          14 Respostas
                                          7460 Visualizações
                                          Última mensagem 11 de Fevereiro de 2012
                                          por mini0ang3l
                                          133 Respostas
                                          17903 Visualizações
                                          Última mensagem 3 de Fevereiro
                                          por Donald
                                          14 Respostas
                                          2470 Visualizações
                                          Última mensagem 23 de Julho de 2014
                                          por Lehane