Outras Conversas > Teatro, Cinema e TV

Citações memoráveis de filmes inesquecíveis

(1/27) > >>

mad:
Acho que o titulo é auto-explicativo ;)

"Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me "V"."

V for Vendetta

blanksheet:
"Dear Leonard. To look life in the face, always, to look life in the face and to know it for what it is. At last to know it, to love it for what it is, and then, to put it away. Leonard, always the years between us, always the years. Always the love. Always the hours. "

"You cannot find peace by avoiding life, Leonard."

Virginia Woolf

The Hours

Spoiler (clica para mostrar/esconder)e ficava aqui o resto do dia a deixar citações deste filme...

Viriato:
"I remember one morning getting up at dawn. There was such a sense of possibility... And I remember thinking to myself: 'This is the beginning of happiness, this is where it starts and of course there will always be more'. It never occurred to me it wasn't the beginning, it WAS happiness."

Clarissa Vaughn (interpretada por Meryl Streep), The Hours.

Creio que eu próprio tive (tenho...) essa experiência de uma felicidade passada... Só tive noção de como fui, outrora, feliz quando perdi o motivo dessa felicidade...

Rita_jk:
happiness is only real when shared -  Into the Wild

Geez:
Watch your thoughts for they become words. Watch your words for they become actions. Watch your actions for they become...habits. Watch your habits, for they become your character. And watch your character, for it becomes your destiny! What we think we become. My father always said that... and I think I am fine.

It used to be about trying to do something. Now it's about trying to be someone

The Iron Lady - A dama de ferro

Navegação

[0] Índice de mensagens

[#] Página seguinte

Ir para versão completa