rede ex aequo

Olá Visitante20.abr.2021, 12:12:46

Autor Tópico: Citações de filmes, séries, músicas..  (Lida 253335 vezes)

Citações favoritas de filmes e séries

Offline kat

• Membro Vintage
  • Género: Feminino
  • Ignorance is bliss
Monster

Aileen: "Love conquers all." "Every cloud has a silver lining." "Faith can move mountains." "Love will always find a way." "Everything happens for a reason." "Where there is life, there is hope."
[laughs]
Aileen: Oh, well... They gotta tell you somethin'

Selby: We can be as different as we wanna be, but you can't kill people!
Aileen: SAYS WHO? I'm good with the Lord. I'm fine with him. And I know how you were raised, alright? And I know how people fuckin' think out there, and f***, it's gotta be that way. They've gotta tell you that 'Thou shall not kill' shit and all of that. But that's not the way the world works, Selby. Cuz I'm out there every fuckin' day living it. Who the f*** knows what God wants? People kill each other every day and for what? Hm? For politics, for religion, and THEY'RE HEROES! No, no... there's a lot of shit I can't do anymore, but killing's not one of them. And letting those f****** bastards go out and rape someone else isn't either!

Aileen: People always look down their noses at hookers. Never give you a chance, because they think you took the easy way out, when no one could imagine the willpower it took to do what we do. Walking the streets, night after night, taking the hits and still getting back up.

Selby: I just wanna live, Lee. I just want a normal happy life. I don't know why you did this.
Aileen: Because I love you. Because I love you and I never wanna to loose you and that's all. I love you from my heart, my soul, my mind. And I never let you down. All right? Because it was me. It was only me. And I'll tell them that, ok. It's over for me now. And I never gonna see you again.
Selby: Yeah, I know.
Aileen: I wish there was a way that people can forgive you for something about this, you know. But they can't. They can't, man. So I gonna die, Sel.... Hey Sel, I'll never forget you. Good bye, baby. Bye baby.
Selby: Good bye, Lee.

Aileen: "All you need is love and to believe in yourself."
[scoffs]
Aileen: Nice idea. It doesn't exactly work out that way. But I guess it was better to hear a flat-out lie than to know the truth at 13.
    We're all wounded. We carry our wounds around with us throughout life and eventually they kill us. Things happen that leave a mark in space, in time... in us.

Why do you let me stay here?

Offline melline

• Membro Total
    • if someone gets 2 close the pins stick farther in
      • queres fugir comigo?
    Harry Burns: I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.

When Harry Met Sally
      My kingdom for a kiss upon her shoulder

Jeff Buckley

Frozzen

• Visitante
      Harry Burns: I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.

When Harry Met Sally

Tao bonito  :)

Offline kat

• Membro Vintage
        • Ignorance is bliss
        Garden State

Karl Benson: Hey man, I thought you killed yourself.
        Andrew Largeman: What?
        Karl Benson: I thought you killed yourself. That wasn't you?
        Andrew Largeman: No, no, tha-that wasn't me.

Andrew Largeman: You know that point in your life when you realize that the house that you grew up in isn't really your home anymore? All of the sudden even though you have some place where you can put your stuff that idea of home is gone.
        Sam: I still feel at home in my house.
        Andrew Largeman: You'll see when you move out it just sort of happens one day one day and it's just gone. And you can never get it back. It's like you get homesick for a place that doesn't exist. I mean it's like this rite of passage, you know. You won't have this feeling again until you create a new idea of home for yourself, you know, for you kids, for the family you start, it's like a cycle or something. I miss the idea of it. Maybe that's all family really is. A group of people who miss the same imaginary place.

Sam: What's the word that's burning in your heart?

Sam: You're in it right now, aren't you?
        Andrew Largeman: What?
        Sam: My mom always says that, when she can see I'm like working something out in my head, she's like, 'you're in it right now' and I'm looking at you're telling this story, and you're definitely in it.

Andrew Largeman: I think we've corrupted this innocent girl enough for one day!
        Sam: I'm not innocent.
        Andrew Largeman: Yes, you are! That's what I like about you, okay? And I don't want this guy taking you to some sketchy quarry in the middle of Newark to find crack whores huffing turpentine or pit bulls raping each other or whatever else is down here!
        Mark: Man... that's the most worked up I've ever seen you.
        Sam: He's protecting me.
        Andrew Largeman: So?
        Sam: He *likes* me!
        Andrew Largeman: Don't be cute.
        Sam: He's my knight in shining armor.
        Andrew Largeman: Don't talk about knights around Mark, it's a sore subject.
        Mark: I'm gonna kill that motherfucker!
        Andrew Largeman: Pun intended?

Sam: OK, so... so... sometimes I lie. I mean, I'm weird, man. About random stuff too, I don't even know why I do it. It's like... it's like a tick, I mean sometimes I hear myself say something and think, Wow, that wasn't even remotely true.

Sam: That's life. If nothing else, its life. It's real, and sometimes it fuckin' hurts, but it's sort of all we have.

Sam: I haven't even lied in like, the past two days.
        Andrew Largeman: Is that true?
        Sam: No.
          We're all wounded. We carry our wounds around with us throughout life and eventually they kill us. Things happen that leave a mark in space, in time... in us.

Tiago

• Visitante

I hate you so much that I would destroy myself just to take you down with me.

Rita Hayworth, Gilda
          [/color]

Citações favoritas de filmes

Offline kat

• Membro Vintage
            • Ignorance is bliss
            Valerie in V for Vendetta  

An inch. It's small and it's fragile and it's the only thing in the world worth having.[/b] We must never lose it, or sell it, or give it away. We must never let them take it from us. [/b]

I hope that whoever you are, you escape this place. I hope that the world turns and things get better but what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that even though I do not know you and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you or kiss you, I love you, with all my heart, I love you...

:heart
            « Última modificação: 11 de Outubro de 2006 por kat »

Offline Arms

• Membro Vintage
              • Género: Masculino
                • Reflection
              Angels in America

Louis Ironson: Well, oh boy. A gay Republican.
              Joe Pitt: Excuse me?
              Louis Ironson: Nothing.
              Joe Pitt: Oh, I'm not... no, forget it.
              Louis Ironson: Not... Republican? Not Republican?
              Joe Pitt: What?
              Louis Ironson: What.
              Joe Pitt: Not gay. I'm not gay.
              Louis Ironson: Oh. Sorry. It's just that sometimes you can tell by the way a person sounds. I mean, you sound...
              Joe Pitt: No, I don't. Like what?
              Louis Ironson: Like a Republican.
              Joe Pitt: Do I sound like a...?
              Louis Ironson: What? Like a Republican? Or do I?
              Joe Pitt: Do you what?
              Louis Ironson: Sound like a...
              Joe Pitt: Yeah. Like a... I'm confused.
              Louis Ironson: Yes. My name is Louis but all my friends call me Louise. I work in word processing. Thanks for the toilet paper.

-----------------------------------------

Roy Cohn: [under the impression that Belize is the Angel of Death] Let me ask you something, sir.
              Belize: [going along with it] "Sir"?
              Roy Cohn: What's it like? After?
              Belize: After...?
              Roy Cohn: This misery ends?
              Belize: Hell or heaven?
              [Roy indicates "Heaven" through a glance]
              Belize: Like San Francisco.
              Roy Cohn: A city. Good. I was worried... it'd be a garden. I hate that shit.
              Belize: Mmmm. Big city. Overgrown with weeds, but flowering weeds. On every corner a wrecking crew and something new and crooked going up catty corner to that. Windows missing in every edifice like broken teeth, fierce gusts of gritty wind, and a gray high sky full of ravens.
              Roy Cohn: Isaiah.
              Belize: Prophet birds, Roy. Piles of trash, but lapidary like rubies and obsidian, and diamond-colored cowspit streamers in the wind. And voting booths.
              Roy Cohn: And a dragon atop a golden horde.
              Belize: And everyone in Balencia gowns with red corsages, and big dance palaces full of music and lights and racial impurity and gender confusion. And all the deities are creole, mulatto, brown as the mouths of rivers. Race, taste and history finally overcome. And you ain't there.
              Roy Cohn: And Heaven?
              Belize: That was Heaven, Roy.
                Se dependes unicamente dos outros para seres feliz prepara-te para ficares desiludido.
                Instead of telling people to plan ahead, we should tell them to plan to be surprised.

Felina_girl

• Visitante
                ER

7th season
                Kim Legaspi: Kerry I don't need anymore friends...
                Kerry Weaver: oh... ok... ok... I understand.
                Kim: Do you?
                Kerry: No. I like you and i respect you, and i though we were really anging on.
                Kim:   Thats the problem... You're straigh and... I'm not and .. i've done this before and didn't work out and i'm not did it again...
                Kerry: yeh, but i'm not asking for that from you... And we're confurtable together, we have lot in comun, he have fun  together
                (kim kisses kerry)
                Kim: It's why i can't be your friend, kerry! 

8th season
                Kerry Weaver: Listen Sandy! oh gosh i'm sorry!
                Sandy Lopez: Oh it's all right. What are you saying?
                Kerry: You wanna do something?
                Sandy: excuse-me...
                Kerry:Ah.. sometime, you know something?
                Sandy: something...
                Kerry: uh.. Lunch or a movie... Ice-fishing...
                Sandy:Like go out?
                Kerry: yeh... I mean.. unless i'm totaly out of base hear...
                Sandy: No...No you're on base...

Offline kat

• Membro Vintage
                  • Ignorance is bliss
                  The King Of Queens

Doug Heffernan: Son of a mother!

Doug Heffernan: Shutie!

Carrie Spooner Heffernan: Is this how you take a bath?
                  Spence Olchin: Yes.
                  Carrie Spooner Heffernan: You look like Ernie from Sesame Street.
                  Spence Olchin: What did I do to you?

Carrie Spooner Heffernan: Did you lift your shirt and *make* them touch your belly hair?

[Doug and Carrie are arguing about their parents]
                  Carrie Spooner Heffernan: Don't you bring my father into this!
                  Doug Heffernan: He's out of his mind! He cancelled our cable, because the cable company wouldn't pay him each time they ran the movie "Arthur"!

Arthur Spooner: What's going on?
                  Doug Heffernan: It's Carrie. The weirdest thing, every time we get together with our friends to play board games, she cheats.
                  Arthur Spooner: She cheats? That little girl? That's impossible.
                  Doug Heffernan: Arthur, I've seen her do it.
                  Arthur Spooner: No, no. She may put some cotton in her bra from time to time, but she does not cheat at board games!

[Doug answers the phone]
                  Doug Heffernan: Hello... Mhm?... Oh, hold on a second, let me get him... Arthur! Phone!
                  Arthur Spooner: Who is it?
                  Doug Heffernan: It's Louis Di Robertis from some law firm.
                  Arthur Spooner: Tell him to drop dead!
                  Doug Heffernan: Okay, i am not going to tell him to drop dead.
                  Arthur Spooner: Then tell him to go to hell!
                  Doug Heffernan: Not telling him that either.
                  Arthur Spooner: Then you go to hell!
                  Doug Heffernan: You go to hell!!
                  Arthur Spooner: Drop dead!
                  [Doug lifts up the phone]
                  Doug Heffernan: Sorry, wrong number.

Offline Arms

• Membro Vintage
                      • Reflection
                    Kate and Leopold

[Talking to himself]
                    Leopold: Ah Miss Blaine, you dance like a herd of cattle. You are a rare woman who lights up a room simply by leaving it!
                    --------------------------------
                    [Leopold and Charlie leave the club. Charlie is fuming because Leopold has enthralled Patrice, Charlie's love interest]
                    Charlie: And I would have gotten her number if you hadn't turned the evening into a guided tour of the Louvre!
                    Leopold: My apologies.
                    Charlie: Let's get one thing straight. Patrice, she thought you were cute - probably gay, and cute - and cute, Leo, that's just the kiss of death.
                    Leopold: Perhaps.
                    Charlie: Perhaps? Certainly!
                    Leopold: [produces a napkin] I believe this is her number.
                    [Charlie takes it from him in disbelief]
                    Leopold: As I see it, Patrice has not an inkling of your affections, and it's no wonder. You, Charles, are a merry-andrew.
                    Charlie: A what?
                    Leopold: Everything plays a farce to you. Women respond to sincerity. No-one wants to be romanced by a buffoon. Now, that number rings her.
                    Charlie: Yes?
                    Leopold: So ring her tomorrow.
                    Charlie: I can't. She gave the number to you.
                    Leopold: Only because I told her of your affections.
                    Charlie: [taken aback] Wha - what did you say?
                    Leopold: Merely that you admired her, but you were hesitant to make an overture, as you'd been told she was courting another.
                    Charlie: Shit... that's good! Well, what did she say?
                    Leopold: She handed me the napkin.
                    [Charlie rushes under a lit store window to read the napkin, and starts dialing his cell phone]
                    Leopold: Charles, it's quite late.
                    Charlie: No, no, she won't be home yet. I get her machine and leave a message, ball's in her court.
                    Leopold: You're ladling calculation upon comedy. The point is, to keep the ball in "your" court.
                    Charlie: [slaps his phone shut] You're right! You're right!
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Kate: People might think I'm brave, but I'm not.
                    Leopold: The brave are simply those with the clearest vision of what is before them - glory and danger alike and notwithstanding, go out to meet it.
                    ---------------------------------------------------------
                    Leopold: What has happened to the world? You have every convenience and comfort, yet no time for integrity.
                      Se dependes unicamente dos outros para seres feliz prepara-te para ficares desiludido.
                      Instead of telling people to plan ahead, we should tell them to plan to be surprised.

Offline kat

• Membro Vintage
                      • Ignorance is bliss
                      The L Word

Alice: Dana.
                      [short pause]
                      Alice: You have a really nice ass.
                      [slowly moves her hand and touches Dana's ass]
                      Alice: [they start having rough sex with '80s pop music in background]

Alice: [talking about admitting that they are attracted to each other] Well, we just took the first step, we took the power out of it.
                      Dana: [they slow down their stretching and begin to stare at each other. Dana kinda snaps out of it] I think we need to take the second step.
                      [and jogs off]
                      Alice: [nodding] Yeah, okay.
                      Alice: [little bit later on] We need to counteract it. We just need to avoid all situations where we find each other most attractive.
                      Dana: Mm-hmm.
                      Alice: We need, like... rules of un-attraction.
                      Dana: Okay, like never be alone together, in places like the bathroom at The Planet.
                      Alice: Right! Never be alone together.
                      Dana: Especially never be alone together... in places where's there's like a bed or a couch.
                      Alice: Right, or - or - a table.
                      Alice: Or a floor...
                      [Dana smiles]
                      Alice: Or the backseat of a car.
                      Dana: [smiling] Ooh, that'd be good.
                      [catching herself]
                      Dana: That *wouldn't* be good!
                      Alice: Okay, you need to stop showing up at The Planet after you've worked out, when you're all sweaty and your veins are all popping all over the place.
                      Dana: You like that?
                      Dana: [Alice raises her eyebrows and looks at Dana like duh!] Tonya hates that. Alright, well then you can't wear those shirts any more.
                      Alice: What shirts?
                      Dana: You know, the ones where...
                      [grinning]
                      Dana: they cling to you in some places and fall off you in others?
                      Dana: [Alice has a huge grin on her face. Dana kind of rolls her eyes] f*** you.
                      Alice: Okay, that's *totally* against the rules.

Tina: I have a friend in England, and her daughter calls it "front bottom".

Shane: "Front bottom"? Mm, that's twisted.

[Everyone chuckles.]

Alice: I had a girlfriend once - yes, remember when I had a girlfriend -

[Carmen rolls her eyes.]

Alice: - uh, no, but she called it her "pretty, pink pearl". "P-P-P".

Carmen: Not to be confused with "hairy pee-pee."

[Everyone laughs.]

Bette: You know what's really lovely?

Alice: Hm.

Bette: "Yoni".

Alice: Ew.

Carmen: Oh, god.

Bette: It's Sanskrit.

[Shane crinkles her nose.]

Alice: No, no. I like, like, a non-Sanskrit trashy thing like "tongue-trap".

Shane: Yeah.

Carmen: Or a, uh, "bald man in a boat"!

[Bette chuckles.]

Shane: (holding thumbs up) "Breakfast of champions".

[Everyone laughs.]

Alice: That's good.

Tina: "Munchbox"!

Bette: (to Angelica) "Wee wee".

Carmen: "Ha ha".

Alice: "Hoo hoo".

Bette: "Mimi".

Shane: "Fuckhole."

[Carmen is dying laughing. Kit walks up to their table and looks a tad uncomfortable.]

Shane: What else?

Alice: "Calcunta"!

[The girls laugh madly. Kit sits down with a dour expression.]

Carmen: (laughing) Hey, Kit!

[Bette and Alice look worriedly at Kit.]

Alice: What's wrong?

Bette: What's going on?

Kit: I just found out... I've got menopause.

[Bette and Alice give each other 'uh oh' looks.]

Carmen: Oh, Kit. Aw.

Shane: Ooh.

Tina: No, it's okay. No more periods.

Alice: Yeah, you don't have to take Carrie to the prom anymore.

[Shane chuckles.]

Bette: No more mood swings. Eventually.

Tina: No more Tampons or pads.

Carmen: No more Midol or Excedrin or Tylenol or any of that stuff.

Kit: Yeah. But once the monkey goes south, that's the end of it.

Bette: No, Kit, that's not true. There are a lot of menopausal women who are very sexually active.

Shane: Yeah, that's true. You can still get it on.

Carmen: And you are still gonna be doing the hanky-panky 'til the cows come home. Okay?

Alice: Yeah. Get yourself a little... hot beef injection tonight and feel better.

[Bette laughs.]

Carmen: Shit.

Bette: You can dip the chip.

Tina: (laughing) Bang the box.

Carmen: Sweep our your chimney.

Shane: Ah, you can stretch that leather.

Tina: Bump the uglies!

Carmen: Dip and dive.

Bette: Shake the sheets.

Alice: Oh, crack the nut!

Bette: Get some skank on the hang-low.

Everyone: Ohh aw!

Alice: Ride the baloney pony.

Kit: Alright. Give that dog a bone!

Carmen: There ya go!

Shane: Right!

Carmen: Yeah!

Tina: Shuck the oyster, baby!

Carmen: Okay, um, um, put some beef in yo' taco!

[Everyone laughs.]

Shane: Ride that beef bus to Tuna Town.

Everyone: (groaning) Ohhhhhh.

Carmen: That was so sexy. I'm glad you said that.

Kit: I got one. "The lips between the hips".

Shane: "Furry monkey."

Carmen: "Smurf crease."

Bette: "Bearded oyster".

Alice: "Bikini biscuit".

Carmen: "Cooter"?

Shane: And, uh, "cherry pie".

Alice: "Cat flaps".

Shane: "Cha-cha".

Carmen: "Hairy goblet". Mmm, that's hot.

Tina: "The Grand Canyon".

Kit: Oh, here's another one. "Fish taco".

Shane: Oh, I got a good one. "Cream collector".

Carmen: "Goodie bag"?

Kit: Wait, how 'bout this one: "box of assorted creams".

Shane: Uh, "honey pot".

Alice: "Dugout".

Carmen: "Love mitten"?

Shane: "Mermaid's purse".

Alice: "Skeeky," "skeezy".

Shane: Oh, I got one, I got one, uh - "the pink velvet sausage wallet". That's attractive.

Carmen: "Nonny"?

Alice: "Ham wallet"?

Tina: "Coochie"!

Bette: "Sweet spot".

Shane: "Power slot"?

Kit: "Fu-fu valve". (laughs) I know, "fu-fu valve", who would say "fu-fu valve"?

Bette: "Pork shutters".

Kit: "Bermuda triangle".

Tina: (laughs) "Grab hole".

Alice: "Squeegee"?

Carmen: "Vertical smile".

Shane: "The vessel tube"?

Carmen: "Monkey's chin".

Alice: "Chewbacca". (laughs)

Shane: What about "panty hamster"?

Bette: "Roast beef sandwich".

Kit: Uh, "camel toe" - oh, that's so generic.

« Última modificação: 17 de Novembro de 2006 por kat »

Frozzen

• Visitante
                        Algumas citações, de vários filmes:

"You had me at hello." - Jerry McGuire

"Was I ever crazy? Maybe. Or maybe life is... Crazy isn't being broken or swallowing a dark secret. It's you or me amplified. If you ever told a lie and enjoyed it. If you ever wished you could be a child forever." - Girl interrupted

"I have to go, I have to go. Where the f*** does everybody go when they have to go?" - Gia

"'i have a drug problem and a woman issue, or a woman problem and a drug issue'" - High Art

Amanha há mais... :P
                        « Última modificação: 12 de Outubro de 2006 por Frozzen »

Offline kat

• Membro Vintage
                          • Ignorance is bliss
                          As Virgens Suicidas

Doctor: What are you doing here, honey? You're not even old enough to know how bad life gets.
                          Cecilia: Obviously, Doctor, you've never been a 13-year-old girl.

Narrator: We knew the girls were really women in disguise, that they understood love, and even death, and that our job was merely to create the noise that seemed to fascinate them.

Narrator: So much has been said about the girls over the years. But we have never found an answer. It didn't matter in the end how old they were, or that they were girls... but only that we had loved them... and that they hadn't heard us calling. Still do not hear us calling them from out of those rooms... where they went to be alone for all time... and where we will never find the pieces to put them back together.

Lux Lisbon: I can't breath in here.
                          Mrs Lisbon: Lu, you are safe, in here.

Narrator: What lingered after them was not life, but the most trivial list of mundane facts: a clock ticking on a wall, a room dim at noon, and the outrageousness of a human being thinking only of herself .

Narrator: Collecting everything we could of theirs, the Lisbon girls wouldn't leave our minds but they were slipping away. The color of their eyes was fading along with the exact locations... of moles and dimples. From five, they had become four, and they were all the living and the dead, becoming shadows. We would have lost them completely if the girls hadn't contacted us.

Offline FalsoDeus

• Membro Vintage
                            • Banido
                            De "O Fabuloso Destino de Amélie" :heart

Amélie: It's better to help people than garden gnomes.

Narrator: Amélie still seeks solitude. She amuses herself with silly questions about the world below, such as "How many people are having an orgasm right now?"
                            Amélie: Fifteen

Raymond Dufayel aka Glass Man: So, my little Amélie, you don't have bones of glass. You can take life's knocks. If you let this chance pass, eventually, your heart will become as dry and brittle as my skeleton. So, go get him, for Pete's sake!

Narrator: Amelie has one friend, Blubber. Alas the home environment has made Blubber suicidal.
                            [Pet fish leaps out of fish bowl in an attempt at suicide]

Raymond Dufayel aka Glass Man: You mean she would rather imagine herself relating to an absent person than build relationships with those around her?

Amélie hands a begger some money]
                            Beggar: Sorry madam, I don't work on Sundays.

Hipolito (The Writer): We pass the time of day to forget how time passes.

Narrator
                            : Amelie refuses to get upset for a guy who'll eat borscht all his life in a hat like a tea cozy

Amélie: [to her father, who is not paying attention] I had two heart attacks, an abortion, did crack... while I was pregnant. Other than that, I'm fine

Rogue

• Visitante
                              " Ofaulose destino de Amelie" é lindo, quando ví pela preimeira vez, até me apetreceu bufetear-me a mim mesmo poo substimar a minha existencia, por só me preocupar com coisas complexasquando o verdadeiro prazer e averdadeira beleza estão nas coisas simples e na inocencia e espontaneadade com que as encara-mos...

"Um longo domingo de noivado" tambem de Jean Pierre Junet, esse choca de tão intenso que é, não tem muito a ver com "O fabuloso destino de Amelie", é um hino à fé, à força, ao não ir a baixo, ao amor...

"Os sonhadores" de Bernardo Bertolucci

"Moulin Rouge" de Baz Lhaureman

Offline FalsoDeus

• Membro Vintage
                                • Banido
                                " Ofaulose destino de Amelie" é lindo, quando ví pela preimeira vez, até me apetreceu bufetear-me a mim mesmo poo substimar a minha existencia, por só me preocupar com coisas complexasquando o verdadeiro prazer e averdadeira beleza estão nas coisas simples e na inocencia e espontaneadade com que as encara-mos...

"Um longo domingo de noivado" tambem de Jean Pierre Junet, esse choca de tão intenso que é, não tem muito a ver com "O fabuloso destino de Amelie", é um hino à fé, à força, ao não ir a baixo, ao amor...

citações, menino, citações ;D

Prof. Charles Xavier: [to Class] When an individual acquires great power, the use or misuse of that power is everything, will it be used for the greater good or will it be used for personal or destructive ends? Now this is a question we must all ask ourselves. why, because we are mutants.

Kitty Pryde: [Responding to Professor X Previous Statement] But didn't Einstein say "Ethics are an exclusive human concern without any super human authority behind it."
                                Prof. Charles Xavier: Einstein wasn't a mutant, as far as we know.

Eric Lensherr: In chess, the pawns go first

The President: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

Offline Mariazinha

• Membro Total
                                  • Live the life you love, love the life you live.
                                  Lost and Delirious:

Paulie: Liar! Liar, Liar, Liar! You've all got your heads up your assholes because love is. It just is and nothing you can say can make it go away because it is the point of why we are here, it is the highest point and once you are up there, looking down on everyone else, you're there forever! Because if you move, right, you fall. You fall.

[Paulie enters the library in a fencing outfit carrying a sword, and stands on top of the table Tori is studying at]
                                  Paulie: I shall make me a willow cabin at your gate and call upon my soul within the house; Write loyal cantons of contemned love and sing them loud even in the dead of night; Halloo your name to the reverberate hills and make the babbling gossip of the air cry out 'Victoria!'

<Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult>

biki

• Visitante
                                    "you are ready" memórias de uma gueixa

Rogue

• Visitante

citações, menino, citações ;D

Ok, ok não me batas... tava destraido...

The crwo city of angels:

Ashe to Sarah: "There are already many shadows in this city. One more won't make a difference."

Offline kat

• Membro Vintage
                                        • Ignorance is bliss
                                        Elizabethtown

Drew Baylor: I'm gonna have to call you back...
                                        Heather Baylor: Okay, just dial HELL and i'll answer.

Claire Colburn: I'm impossible to forget, but I'm hard to remember.

Claire Colburn: I think I've been asleep most of my life.
                                        Drew Baylor: Me too.

Claire Colburn: Hey, you're only 45 minutes away. You wanna meet halfway and see the sunrise? At this point it's probably easier to stay up!
                                        Drew Baylor: You think so?
                                        Claire Colburn: I think that's what "they" say!

Claire Colburn: Most of the sex I've had in my life was not as personal as that kiss.

Drew Baylor: And don't worry. Because as great as you look tonight, you are safe with me.

Drew Baylor: And they all know me, and I don't know any of them. And I've never seen a dead body before.

Claire Colburn: And so we all became helpers, which I *so* can't help. I can't help helping.

Claire Colburn: I've spent so much time thinking about all the answers to the problem, that I forget what the problem *actually* was.

Claire Colburn: I want you to get into the deep beautiful melancholy of everything that's happened.

Claire Colburn: Welcome to the annual meeting of people who annually meet, and we'll see ya'll next year.

Claire Colburn: I'm going to miss your lips. And everything attached to them.

Drew Baylor: [on phone] I am Currently stealing Chuck and Cindy's wedding beer.
                                        Chuck Hasboro: You're a friend of Chuck's right?
                                        Drew Baylor: Yes, yes I am
                                        Chuck Hasboro: No you're not, I'm Chuck
                                        Drew Baylor: ...Of... Chuck and Cindy?
                                        Claire Colburn: [voiceover] Is that Chuck?
                                        Drew Baylor: It's Chuck!

Claire Colburn: Just tell me you love me and get it over with!

Tópicos relacionados

Assunto / Iniciado por Respostas Última mensagem
                                          2708 Respostas
                                          251545 Visualizações
                                          Última mensagem 7 de Março de 2019
                                          por fion@20
                                          15 Respostas
                                          4120 Visualizações
                                          Última mensagem 9 de Fevereiro de 2016
                                          por carolinalg
                                          14 Respostas
                                          8132 Visualizações
                                          Última mensagem 11 de Fevereiro de 2012
                                          por mini0ang3l
                                          133 Respostas
                                          21238 Visualizações
                                          Última mensagem 3 de Fevereiro de 2019
                                          por Donald
                                          14 Respostas
                                          3230 Visualizações
                                          Última mensagem 23 de Julho de 2014
                                          por Lehane